Residence permit is granted to those foreigners who will be enrolled to the graduate, undergraduate or two years associate programs in the Turkish higher education institutions. Student residence permit does not grant any rights about residence permits of parents and other relatives of the foreigner students. Period of student residence permits can not exceed duration of education.
Migration Management Officers will be at Cibali Campus to collect First-time Residence Permit Applications on 10th of October (Monday morning)!
1.Color print out of the “e-ikamet” form (Residence Permit application form) from
2. Signed Health Insurance form
3. Signed “Gelir Beyanı” (Income Statement) document
4. Original Passport and a photocopy of the ID page, the page stamped of your last entry, the page indicating the validity and expiry dates of the passport
5. If you enter Turkey with a visa or e-visa, a photocopy of your visa
6. 4 Biometric photos
7. The Receipt of 58.5 TL which was paid to the Hisar TAX Office in Eminönü or Ziraat Bank.
8. Your Turkish Tax Number
9. A Student Certificate from the department of student affairs
10. For “Full Time International Students” under 18 years old, a written consent letter from parents.
The consent letter should be in Turkish or a notarized and stamped Turkish translation. Birth certificate authenticated by requesting an apostille along with written, signed authorization from the parents