Erasmus KA103 program enables academic staff in universities to spend teaching periods at partner universities. Duration of the mobility is 2 days + 2 days travelling, and minimum of 8 hours.
Instructions for application are announced via e-mail. Application period is October 15 – November 1
You may find the selection criteria here.
Documents required for Before mobility are;
- Official Invitation Letter (signed and stamped by the receiving institution)
- Erasmus+ HE Staff Mobility agreement – teaching (confirmed by parties)
- Erasmus+ HE Staff Mobility Grant Agreement
- Euro account at Garanti Bankası Kadir Has branch
- Certificate of Attendance (original document confirmed by the receiving institution)
- Plane Ticket / Boarding Pass
- EU Survey (to be sent by ICO)
Nur Eradlı, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: + 90 212-5336532 ext. 1126