1. The selected university must be in our partner list. For the full list, please check our link: http://international.khas.edu.tr/partner-universities
  2. You need to be a student at Kadir Has University for at least 1-year.
  3. You need a minimum GPA of 2.5/4.0.
  4. You must get a sufficient TOEFL or IELTS score, if the partner university is demanding one.

*Universities in the USA may stipulate to students about their accommodation in university’s dorms. Students can determine their accommodations for other country’ universities.

Undergraduate & Graduate Programs