The announcement has been made regarding the precautious measures taken by the Turkish government and shall be implemented as of December 1, 2020 until any other changes are announced.
- Weekdays curfew – from 21:00 to 05:00
- Full weekend lockdown - 21:00 Friday to 05:00 Monday
- Under 20 years old only permitted out on weekdays 13:00–16:00
- Over 65 years old only permitted out on weekdays 10:00-13:00
- Under 20 years old and over 65 years old are not allowed to use public transportation
- HES code is needed to enter shopping malls
- House gatherings (Birthdays, New Years, etc.) are forbidden
- The number of people who can enter crowded streets and squares will be limited by local authorities
- Restaurants and cafes work on a delivery-only basis
- Baths, saunas, massage salons, swimming pools, and amusement parks are closed
Please be reminded that you need to wear a mask while going outside and keep your HES code information with you.
In order to enter the campus, please carefully check the related offices` hours (announced weekly via emails), make an appointment through My KHAS system, and provide your HES code at the entrance to the campus.
We wish you to stay safe and healthy.