Exchange applications officially started today.
Mykhas application system will open on 25 March 2022 and close on 17 April 2022.
The selected university must be in our partner list. For the full list please click here.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- You need to be a student at Kadir Has University for at least 1-year except 1-year prep school.
- You need a minimum GPA of 2.50/4.00.
- Unlike Erasmus agreements, Exchange agreements are signed university wide. Make sure the host university has similar field of study.
- Applicants must get minimum grade of CB in EL 101-102, and CC in EL201-202; or they must provide a minimum TOEFL IBT score of 78, or minimum YDS/e-YDS/YÖKDİL score of 65, CAE/CPE score of 160 or PTE Academic score of 60.
- For Core Program Students: KHAS 103 and KHAS 105 will be used as the English language score. The minimum requirement is CB.
- Students are supposed to have ideally have 30 ECTS remained in KHAS for one semester for two semesters minimum 60 ECTS required.
- Non-Thesis students can not apply to Exchange Program.
***Please choose 5 universities. if you make few choices, otherwise, you may not be able to get into a university due to the quota.
We wish you best of luck with your applications!